Following questions are related to Security Configuration of Tivoli Process Automation Engine. They are prepared to assist in studying for certification test number 000-017 i.e. Foundations of Tivoli Process Automation Engine.
Choose one of the following options and leave your answers in a comment below:
- Which of the following statement is true about user self registration.
The default security group which allows the user to change his password is
- A – Initial self registered user status is NEW and workflow process for self registered user is SELFREG
- B – Initial self registered user status is NEWREG and workflow process for self registered user is WFSELFREG
- C – Initial self registered user status is INACTIVE and workflow process for self registered user is WFSELFREG
Start Center Template for a user can be set in which of the following application.
- A – DEFLTREG
- B – EVERYONE
The three types of Global Data Restrictions that can be applied to security groups are:
- A – Users
- B – Security Groups
- C – Start Center Configuration
In Data Restrictions tab in Security Groups application, select the Reevaluate? check box if you want the system to reevaluate the restriction condition when the user moves to another field by pressing the Tab key. If you do not select this check box, the restriction conditions are evaluated after you save the changes to a field
To add a user to a group, you must be authorized to reassign users to that group. You do this using the Authorize Group Reassignment action in the Select Action menu.
For which of the following, default GL account can be specified in Users application.
Which of the following is a valid user status.
- A – Hidden and Read Only
- B – Hidden, Masked and Read Only
- C – Hidden, Qualified and Read Only
- D – Hidden, Qualified, Masked and Read Only
Access rights for independent security groups are merged together.
If application server is integrated with LDAP for authentication, then following operations can not be performed in the system.
- A – WAPPR
- B – PENDING
- C – DELETED
Database Configuration takes precedence over Application Designer and Data Restrictions. The order of precedence is:
- A – Modifying Security Group assignment
- B – Modifying Security privileges of user
- C – Changing user password
Following are the types of Conditional Expression:
- A – Database Configuration, Application Designer and Data Restrictions
- B – Database Configuration, Data Restrictions and Application Designer
- A – Expression, Class, Action
- B – Expression, Class, Function
- C – Expression, Class